Recipe by coconutcream
This gooey, cheesy pasta dish is fast and easy to make, and even the kids can help! From Ragu.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Cheesey, delicious, and it doesn't get much easier to make than this! I had to bake mine an extra 10 minutes (covered) to get the pasta a bit more tender. You could easily add some browned meat to this, if desired. We enjoyed this very much and we'll have this again. Thanx for an easy, family-pleasing recipe.
- 26 ounces pasta sauce (1 lb. 10 oz. Ragu Organic Pasta Sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces fiori pasta (flower-shaped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta sauce and water.
- Stir in ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, then uncooked pasta.
- Evenly spoon pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.