1/1 Photo of Cheesy Flower Power Pasta Bake
This gooey, cheesy pasta dish is fast and easy to make, and even the kids can help! From Ragu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pasta sauce and water.
- 3Stir in ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, then uncooked pasta.
- 4Evenly spoon pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 5Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- 6Remove foil, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Flower Power Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 715.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g