Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick midweek supper dish that can be made ahead of time. Good served with either hot or cold side dishes
- 500 g white fish fillets
- 80 ml cream cheese
- 80 ml mayonnaise
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ml lemon juice
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- chopped parsley
- Place fish in greased oven proof dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread over fish.
- Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.
I've always enjoyed eating fish with this sort of topping. I'm just sorry I didn't have a better fillet of fish. As with sugarpea, the taste is delicious. Will use this preparation again. Thnx for posting, Bokenpop. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
Sinfully delicious, Bokenpop. I did this with salmon fillets and ended up using just half the cheese topping. I'll use the leftover sauce for another purpose. It's wonderful.