Our favorite is flounder for this recipe, but any fillet will do. And goldfish crackers add a little bit of fun into the mix as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 1Cut fish into serving portions.
- 2Dip into dressing and roll in cracker crumbs.
- 3Place on greased cookie sheet and drizzle margarine over fish.
- 4Bake at 500 degrees for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.4
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 54.4 g