Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I found on the Land O Lakes website. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds amazing!
- 6 (8 inch) burrito-style flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese or 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla with butter. Place tortillas onto cutting board, buttered-side down.
- To assemble quesadillas, sprinkle unbuttered side of each tortilla with 1/3 cup cheese. Layer each with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup black beans and 2 tablespoons tomatoes. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese. Fold tortillas in half.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla, turning once, until lightly browned (3 to 4 minutes).
- Cut each into 3 wedges. Serve with toppings as desired.