Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook. The Honorable Michael B. Enzi United States Senator, Wyoming Specialty Recipe.
- 1 lb lean hamburger (brown and drain)
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 15 ounces tomatoes
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese (cut into small cubes)
- Combine the hamburger, refried beans, chilies and tomatoes and place into a crock pot.
- Heat on a low setting.
- Add cheese cubes and stir frequently to mix.
- Serve with tortilla chips and fresh vegetables.