1/2 Photos of Cheesy Faux Taters/ Cauliflower
Carb counters are going to LOVE this - its so easy and tasty. And the leftovers are just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe is pictured with Crispy Pork Chops also in my public recipes.
- 2boil cauliflower flourettes, chunks of onion and chunked garlic until cauliflower is fork tender.
- 3drain WELL - you do not want excess moisture.
- 4Add cream cheese and mash.
- 5once mashed add grated cheese - mix until melted.
- 6add salt, pepper and chives and combine evenly.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Faux Taters/ Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red pepper cream cheese