Recipe by SEvans
Carb counters are going to LOVE this - its so easy and tasty. And the leftovers are just as good.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 large onion, chunked
- 4 garlic cloves, chunked
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons roasted red pepper cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe is pictured with Crispy Pork Chops also in my public recipes.
- boil cauliflower flourettes, chunks of onion and chunked garlic until cauliflower is fork tender.
- drain WELL - you do not want excess moisture.
- Add cream cheese and mash.
- once mashed add grated cheese - mix until melted.
- add salt, pepper and chives and combine evenly.