Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Carb counters are going to LOVE this - its so easy and tasty. And the leftovers are just as good.
Make and share this Cheesy Faux Taters/ Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- This recipe is pictured with Crispy Pork Chops also in my public recipes.
- boil cauliflower flourettes, chunks of onion and chunked garlic until cauliflower is fork tender.
- drain WELL - you do not want excess moisture.
- Add cream cheese and mash.
- once mashed add grated cheese - mix until melted.
- add salt, pepper and chives and combine evenly.