- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 24 large pimento stuffed olives, drained and dried with a paper towel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream cheese and butter together in large mixing bowl. Sift flour, seasoning salt, and cayenne together in separate bowl. Blend in the cheese mixture until well combined.
- Place each olive in a small handful (about 1 tbsp.) of dough. Cover olive completely but leave red pimiento showing to form an eyeball.
- Arrange eyeball, pimiento showing up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.