Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Cheesy English Pea Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen English peas, cooked and drained
- 1 (5 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- Mix together the noodles, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and butter, stirring gently until melted.
- Stir in peas, mushrooms, onion and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top of casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 mins.