Recipe by Cathy17
These are a big hit at holiday gatherings and any kind of party or get together. They're quick, easy, yummmy and addictive. They can also be frozen before you bake them to have some apps on hand for unexpected guests.
Top Review by Dawni
We found this very salty. The olives, cheese and muffins are all high salt and the combination was way too salty. I did use taco cheese which may have made it taste more salty. It was just OK other than the salty taste. We do like curry foods but this did not suit us.
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, tops included
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 English muffins, sliced in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first six ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on halves of English Muffins.
- Cut frosted halves into 4 wedges.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven at 350 until top is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- You can broil them, but then you will have to watch them carefully.
- These can be frozen uncooked- just put the topping on the english muffin and freeze in an airtight container.