1/3 Photos of Cheesy English Muffin Appetizer
These are a big hit at holiday gatherings and any kind of party or get together. They're quick, easy, yummmy and addictive. They can also be frozen before you bake them to have some apps on hand for unexpected guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first six ingredients together.
- 2Spread mixture on halves of English Muffins.
- 3Cut frosted halves into 4 wedges.
- 4Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven at 350 until top is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- 5You can broil them, but then you will have to watch them carefully.
- 6These can be frozen uncooked- just put the topping on the english muffin and freeze in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy English Muffin Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 468.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: