Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These enchiladas come out into a casserole dish. They are so good and better reheated the next day. Definitely a kid pleaser.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- In a bowl mix cream of chicken soup, milk and green chilies; set the bowl aside.
- Start browning ground beef and drain when fully cooked.
- Add the ground beef back to the skillet and mix in taco seasoning; set aside ground beef.
- Dip each tortilla in the cream of chicken mixture and then fill the tortilla with beef and roll like a burrito.
- Place the burrito in a greased 9x11 pan.
- Dip and fill each tortilla until your out of tortillas and ground beef.
- Take the remaining cream of chicken mixture and pour it over the top of the enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and bake on 350.
- I would suggest baking the dish until the cheese is melted and the casserole is bubbly.
- About 20 minutes is the suggested cook time.