Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this in the Orlando Sentinel newspaper. I hope you enjoy this!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) jarpace enchilada sauce
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, washed and finely chopped
- Cook ground beef until browned in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour off fat.
- Add 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla on it.
- Top with 1/3 of meat mixture and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top with 1 tortilla, half of the refried beans, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, 1 can chillies and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Repeat all layers.
- Top with a tortilla and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes or until hot.
- Uncover, top with remaining enchilada sauce, cheese and 2 finely chopped green onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.