Recipe by theresa03201
This is my favorite breakfast recipe. You serve the eggs on white bread, sprinkle with pepper, fold the bread in half and dip into hot tea. My dad used to make it for me when I was a little girl. I love it!
Directions See How It's Made
- To a medium sized sauce pan add just enough water to cover the bottom. This keeps the cheese from burning on the bottom.
- Add the Velveeta cheese in chunks to the pan on medium low heat. As soon as the cheese starts melting start stirring quite often.
- When the cheese is completely melted, add the eggs to the cheese.
- Stir until the eggs are fully cooked and the mixture is thick. About 5-10 minutes.
- Take off heat, put on bread, sprinkle on some pepper, fold in half and enjoy!
- For an extra special treat dip into hot tea.