I make this for family brunches. Make it the night before and just bake it in the morning. Serve with coffeecake and fresh fruit. I've always received compliments when I serve this.
- Toss Monterey Jack cheese with flour; place in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Place chopped Canadian Bacon evenly over cheeses.
- Beat eggs and milk in bowl and pour over the bacon.
- Cover and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from frig for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- (Time does not reflect refrigeration time).