1/1 Photo of Cheesy Egg Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I make this for family brunches. Make it the night before and just bake it in the morning. Serve with coffeecake and fresh fruit. I've always received compliments when I serve this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss Monterey Jack cheese with flour; place in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 2Top with Cheddar cheese.
- 3Place chopped Canadian Bacon evenly over cheeses.
- 4Beat eggs and milk in bowl and pour over the bacon.
- 5Cover and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- 6Remove from frig for 30 minutes before baking.
- 7Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- 9(Time does not reflect refrigeration time).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 249.5 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g