- 4 -5 potatoes, cut in bite sized pieces (peeled or not, your choice)
- 1 lb polska kielbasa, cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheese soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in your soup pot until soft. Do not drain!
- Add kielbasa, cheese and salsa.
- Simmer on medium low for 10 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup cornstarch in 1 cup water.
- Add to the soup pot, stirring constantly until the soup is thick enough for your taste.
- Continue to cook 5 more minutes.
- Season with ground pepper to taste and serve.
- You won't need salt.