- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced pitted kalamata olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough, cut in half crosswise. Sprinkle half of dough with cheddar cheese and jalapenos; press lightly into dough.
- Cut dough half in half crosswise. Separate dough into 12 strips. Twist each piece into 6" long strip; place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and olives on remaining dough half. Cut dough in half and proceed as with cheddar and jalapeno strips.
- Bake breadsticks for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on rack.