Recipe by Jellyqueen
I found this recipe in the Quick Cooking magazine. Love that magazine!!!! It is quick and easy and great with those winter soup and stews.
Top Review by CountryLady
This is a good recipe for a weeknight when you don't have much ambition - quick & oh so easy! Mine didn't rise very much either so we just dunked them in our Broccoli Cheese soup. We weren't that fussy on the sour cream flavour but thats just personal taste. Thanx JQ!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar or pepper jack, 4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients, in a large bowl, until just blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfulls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Now grab that bowl of chili, soup, or stew and enjoy!