Recipe by doobies
The dip mixes are available through Epicure Selections and are excellent for other recipes or just seasoning regular food. If you make this for a crowd of people, you may want to double the recipe. I have been told it is as addictive as Crack it's soooooo good. You just can't stop reaching for one more dip. Even though Epicure Selections Cheese and Jalapeño dip is in it, it is really not spicy hot.
- 1 (4 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened for 30 sec. in microwave
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon epicure selections 3 onion dip mix
- 1 teaspoon epicure selections lemon dilly dip mix
- 1 teaspoon epicure selections cheese and jalapeno dip mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 round sourdough loaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 3 ingredients til well blended. Add dip mixes and cheese, blending well. Set aside.
- Cut the sourdough loaf into a bread bowl, deep enough as the dip mix will puff up a bit. Save the top of loaf and cut up into bite sized cubes for dipping.
- Put bread bowl on baking sheet and pour dip mix inside the bowl. Bake for 20-25 minute.
- Arrange on a platter, with cut up bread around it, and watch the vultures circle.