Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
tasty way to fix and old favotite. Goes over well at covered dish dinners and picnics alike.
- 6 hardboiled egg
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- parsley, for garnish
- cut eggs in half lengthwise, scoop out yolks into mixing bowl.
- add cheese, onion,relish, mustard and mayonnaise.
- mix well.
- put mixture in eggs halves and sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley.
I made this recipe on 5/1/09 for the " Taste of Yellow "event in the Cooking Photo Forum. Since my SO isn't a fan of pickle relish it was left out. But other than that, the recipe was made as written. I do think if these are made again, the amount of mustard will be cut back to 1 tablespoon. ( had too much of a mustard taste. ). Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
These are exactly how I make my eggs but without the onion or cheese. The cheese was a nice addition but I still couldn't add the onion. :( If it were up to me I would!! Thanks so much for posting a new twist to an old favorite!