Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
Another recipe from Mom. I love quick and easy recipes using common ingredients!
- 1 (8 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle in half crosswise.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Divide this mixture over half of each rectangle, leaving a 1/4 inch border; fold dough over filling and press edges to seal.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon;.
- Brush pastry with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 deg. for 12-15 minutes.