- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, cut into 40 slices
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- ripe sliced ripe olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together swiss cheese and next 3 ingredients.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with cheese mixture; sprinkle with diced bell peppers.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with olive slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.