Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This is one of those "throw and go" recipes. Just 4 simple ingredients go into the crockpot (plus seasonings) and at the end of the cooking time, delicious smells and tastes await you.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I used 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts. I also used two cans of cheddar cheese soup and one can of cream of chicken soup as I was afraid if I made it as written it wouldn't taste as cheesy. I also made this on the grill as I didn't have time to put this in the crockpot this morning. We all enjoyed this.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6-8 boneless skinless thighs may be be used)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts or thighs in a 3-1/2 quart crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat. The breasts will take about 3-4 hours and the thighs 5-6 hours.
- Serve over rice with a green vegetable.