Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is one of those "throw and go" recipes. Just 4 simple ingredients go into the crockpot (plus seasonings) and at the end of the cooking time, delicious smells and tastes await you.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6-8 boneless skinless thighs may be be used)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts or thighs in a 3-1/2 quart crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat. The breasts will take about 3-4 hours and the thighs 5-6 hours.
- Serve over rice with a green vegetable.
I used 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts. I also used two cans of cheddar cheese soup and one can of cream of chicken soup as I was afraid if I made it as written it wouldn't taste as cheesy. I also made this on the grill as I didn't have time to put this in the crockpot this morning. We all enjoyed this.
We make this but we add dry stoving to the top and drizzle butter over the stuffing for a complete meal and it's one of our favorite
One of the best crockpot meals I make on a regular basis. If you're looking for a delicious meal but are strapped for time, I think this one is one of the best. I season the afterwards with cracked pepper and some lawry's seasoning salt to taste. Not much is needed, the end result is a creamy, meaty and savory meal. a near perfect comfort meal.