Recipe by MasonsMomma
These are very similar to funeral potatoes, but made easier in the crock pot. The amounts don't have to be exact, these are just a good starting point. I have also added diced ham to make this a main course.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I was pleased with these potatoes. They were very cheesy. I sliced them very very thin and they were done after 7 hours on low. I didn't layer the ingredients; instead, I mixed everything EXEPT the cheese in a bowl and dumped it in the crockpot. I mixed in the cheese during the last 15 minutes of cooking so it wouldn't curdle. I thought they needed a little extra flavor. Maybe I'd add some garlic and/or some herb or spice next time. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sour cream, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, unpeeled, sliced thinly