Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This super simple three ingredient chicken main dish recipe is delicious served with hot cooked rice or couscous.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces condensed Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Place chicken breasts in 3-1/2 to 4 quart crock pot.
- Pour the undiluted soups over the chicken and stir to combine.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is real basic and doesn't have that extra kick. Try recipe #37968, it has tomatoes and cheddar cheese along with the condensed soups which adds the extra this one is lacking. I used fire roasted canned tomatoes. Very tasty!
I was really hoping for more flavor from this, but it just came out dry and the gravy just tasted soup. I would cut down on the cooking time as boneless breasts tend to easily dry out.