Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is so thick, creamy and umm..umm good! It's a very filling dish that goes well with baked ham around the holidays. A staple in our family on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I usually double the recipe to make sure that I have left-overs to enjoy the next day!
- Spray the bottom of crock pot with non-stick spray. I use Pam when I have it on hand or I use one of the new crock pot cooking liners for quick cleanup.
- Spread the potatoes on the bottom of crock pot.
- Simmer all remaining ingredients just until cheese is melted and well incorporated. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour cheese mixture over top of potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7-9 hours or on high setting for 3-4 hours. Cooking time may vary depending on individual crock pots.