Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Yummy! This dish is a great comfort food and reminds me of the au gratin potatoes that Ivar's Salmon House in Seattle, WA, serve. I concocted this dish by throwing a few ingredients together that I had on hand and the dish is one of my family and friends favorite!
- Spray crock pot with a light dusting of non stick spray.
- Peel the potatoes. Put them in the microwave for approximately 5-7 minutes until they are 3/4 of the way cooked. Slice the potatoes and put them in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all the other ingredients together and pour on top of the potatoes.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When serving I add a sprinkling of chopped green onion over the top. Enjoy!