Recipe by KGCOOK
Don't be too quick to turn this recipe down! It's very good and the corn flavor just explodes in your mouth! You would never guess that this recipe is mainly cheese and corn. Make it in the crock pot. Adjust the amount of cream cheese if you like. Depending on how thin you like your sauce, you may or may not want to add the half and half. Cook time is approximate.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml half-and-half
- 453.59 g frozen corn
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- 4.92 ml white pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat crock pot with non stick coating spray.
- Turn crock pot on to low setting.
- Put cream cheese in crock pot.
- Put cheddar cheese in crock pot.
- Let them melt then add half and half and blend well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add corn and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 4 or 6 hours on high.