Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
my mom would make this for us growing up and i liked it so i started making it for my family and they love it. i like eating mine with lemon juice the kids use ketchup. quick, easy, and kid friendly. You can use more or less cracker crumbs depending on how you like it.
- 709.77 ml cheese nips (crushed)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g chicken tenderloins
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- preheat oven to 350.
- coat chicken with sour cream.
- then coat with cracker crumbs.
- when done pour melted butter on top then bake for 30 min or till chicken is done.
This went together in no time and made a quick and great tasting supper. Served w/hashbrown's. Thanks cmp.~ Made for Spring's PAC '09.