Recipe by DRCarrier
This is an old family recipe. It is a great finger food/ appetizer for a holiday party. These can be prepared ahead of time and frozen until you are ready to serve.
- 8 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 6 ounces canned crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 English muffins (6 halves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Old English Cheddar Cheese, crabmeat, garlic powder and butter together in a mixing bowl. Salt to taste.
- Spread the mixture over 6 english muffin halves.
- Place coated English muffins in the freezer until firm.
- Cut each english muffin half into 12 approximately equal pieces.
- Place in a ziplock bag and freeze until cooked or cook immediately.
- To cook: Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place the pieces on the cookie sheet cheese side up.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes or until the top is brown/ bubbly.