Recipe by Michelle S.
This is a good "seafood" pizza type of appetizer. It is always popular and it looks beautiful.
Top Review by SlipC
OH MY.....WOW!!! We had this for lunch today along with homemade cream of mushroom soup and what a treat it was!! I halved the recipe and used mayo instead of Miracle Whip, but I could not get over how good it was! I loved the taste of the green onions along with the crab and mayo, it really set it off! I cannot wait till I have someone over for lunch soon, I will definitely be making this! Thanks so much for this recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place in a 15x10 pan; pressing onto bottom and halfway up sides of pan to form a crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine miracle whip, lemon juice and pepper; mix well.
- Add cheese, crabmeat, onion slices and parsley; mix lightly.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake another 12- 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese has melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares.