Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good "seafood" pizza type of appetizer. It is always popular and it looks beautiful.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place in a 15x10 pan; pressing onto bottom and halfway up sides of pan to form a crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine miracle whip, lemon juice and pepper; mix well.
- Add cheese, crabmeat, onion slices and parsley; mix lightly.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake another 12- 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese has melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares.
OH MY.....WOW!!! We had this for lunch today along with homemade cream of mushroom soup and what a treat it was!! I halved the recipe and used mayo instead of Miracle Whip, but I could not get over how good it was! I loved the taste of the green onions along with the crab and mayo, it really set it off! I cannot wait till I have someone over for lunch soon, I will definitely be making this! Thanks so much for this recipe!
I thought these were great. I substituted tuna and they were a hit at a party. They also freeze great.
Unfortunately, I did not care for these, but I'm giving 5 stars because my family went nuts for it and devoured the whole pan! I will say you are correct in saying it is very beautiful! Makes a lovely presentation!! My family thanks you for posting this!