Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love my mom's recipes - it's hard to copy some of them because she's made them so many times that the way she has written them down don't always translate very well to recipezaar... anyway - I love these party pickups! Enjoy!
- 1 cup mayonnaise, such as Helmann's
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat, picked through
- 2 French baguettes
- Slice baguettes into slices, you should get 50 rounds total so that would be about 1/4-1/2 in thick.
- Combine all ingredients except crab and bread.
- Fold crabmeat into mayo mixture.
- Toast bread slices for about 10 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Spoon crab mixture onto rounds and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.