Recipe by Cookin' in Texas
This recipe was found on the can wrapper of Hormel Corned Beef Hash. It is very good.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn beef hash
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine hash, celery, bell pepper, chili sauce, and chili powder.
- Mix all ingredients well. Spread had mixture on muffin halves.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 triangles; overlap 2 triangles on each sandwich.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.