Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from a recipe found online - went over very well at our beach Chili Cookoff today!
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 3 tablespoons onions (grated)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- Beat eggs until fluffy in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except muffin mix and stir, then add mix and stir until just combined. Fill greased muffin tins (or use cupcake cups) about 2/3 full. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.