Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Corn & Cheese Bread
Make and share this Cheesy Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix, mixed to package directions
- 1 egg (or as called for in cornbread directions)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (or as called for in cornbread directions)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter, to grease baking dish
- 1⁄3 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease an 8” square baking dish with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, stir cheese, corn and scallions into corn muffin batter.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake until golden, 15 to 18 minutes.