1/1 Photo of Cheesy Corn With a Crunch
My mother-in-law made this; not sure where she got the recipe, but it is a change on an ordinary bag of frozen corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook corn for half the manufactures recommended time.
- 2Mix halfway cooked corn with cheddar cheese soup (add peppers at this point if desired).
- 3Pour into buttered casserole dish
- 4Bake at 350 until corn is heated through and starts to bubble, approximately 30-45 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, top with French Fried Onions.
- 6Place back in oven and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until onions brown.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Corn With a Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 532.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: