Recipe by AZPARZYCH
My mother-in-law made this; not sure where she got the recipe, but it is a change on an ordinary bag of frozen corn.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Did this recipe as directed, including using the red bell pepper for some color, & served up a great tasting corn dish! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this fall's Pick-a-Chef]
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook corn for half the manufactures recommended time.
- Mix halfway cooked corn with cheddar cheese soup (add peppers at this point if desired).
- Pour into buttered casserole dish
- Bake at 350 until corn is heated through and starts to bubble, approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with French Fried Onions.
- Place back in oven and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until onions brown.