Recipe by Barb in WNY
A simple to make appetizer.I'm posting the recipe as I found it but I would use low fat substitutes. Cooking time is the chilling time.
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces mexicorn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cheese to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, crumble cheese with a fork or blend with a mixer to form small bits.
- Mix in remaining ingredients except corn, until well blended.
- Stir in corn. Cover.
- chill several hours or overnight.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator up to l week.
- Serve with raw vegetables or crackers.