Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can't recall where I found this recipe, years ago, but throughout the years I've fine tuned it to make it my own. Its quick and easy and delicious.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced red peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- combine first three ingredients; stir until a stiff batter.
- spoon batter into a lightly greased 10" pie.
- plate; spread to form a shell bake in preheated oven.
- for 5 to 10 minutes just until the shell is set.
- if the.
- shell has risen, press down with bottom of spoon.
- combine milk and eggs; beat well.
- stir in remaining.
- pour mixture into pastry shell.
- bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is set.