Recipe by Charlotte J
This is a recipe from my niece, Dellisa. She brought it to our Thanksgiving get together and it was a HIT!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans corn (don't drain)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups cubed Velveeta cheese (sometimes I use half the brick of velveeta)
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta (I use between 2 and 3 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump everything in the crock pot and cook on high for around three hours.
- Stir a few times during cooking.
- When the pasta is done and everything is hot I turn the crock pot off for at least a half hour before serving so it can thicken up.
- This can also be done in a 9x13 pan and cooked for an hour at 350 degrees in the oven.