- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 48 scoops shaped tortilla chips
- chopped chives or cilantro, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, egg and corn.
- Arrange the chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and place 1 teaspoon corn mixture in each. Bake until the filling sets, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.