Recipe by Meredith .F
From Rachael Ray Mag Everyday March 2008...can't WAIT to try these!!! As an optional suggestion, I will add chopped jalapenos or green chiles to spice it up a notch! Yumm-o!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 48 tortilla chips, scoop shaped
- chopped chives (to garnish) or cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, egg & corn.
- Arrange the chips on a large baking sheet and place 1 tsp corn mixture in each. Bake until the filling sets, approx 20 minute.
- Sprinkle the corn bites with garnish, serve warm.