- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 can creamed corn (16 ounces)
- 3⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (, 3 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup hot milk
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder with parsley
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake in 350°F oven 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
It's a great different kind of side dish. It's not "eggy" at all; it's nice and moist, but not runny. The only thing I did was added extra chopped onions. Thanx for a new side dish. I'll make this again!
This is a great side dish that goes well with just about any meal. Simple to make and we loved the cheesy corn combination and will make this again. Thanks for sharing another great recipe, RecipeNut.
This tasted great, was super easy to make, and we all loved it. I processed fresh, white, sliced bread for the crumbs, and mixed it all up in the casserole dish I cooked it in. This is a recipe that could be varied in so many ways by the addition of ham, bacon, different veggies etc.