I came up with this in a attempt to add more vegetables to my diet. This cheesy dish tastes indulgent without compromising your waste line. Add the cream cheese for a richer tasting side. By my calculations, this is 55 calories per serving without the cream cheese and about 65 calories per serving with the cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Drain corn, green beans and green chilies.
- 3Cut cheese up into smaller pieces.
- 4In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and cook over medium-high heat until cheese is melted. Stir frequently.
- 5Once the cheese is melted, pour mixture into a greased casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Corn and Green Bean Bake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow light swiss cheese