Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Running late, I tossed this together for a meeting. The dip received rave reviews (much more than the other items). So...now to try and recreate the dip......
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans (I use fat free)
- 2 tablespoons water (or broth)
- 2 tablespoons green chilies (mild, chopped)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (or 1/2 cup shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese for the top.
- Heat all other ingredients until bubbly.
- Pour into 2 cup serving bowl and top with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips or quesadilla wedges.