Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a pampered chef recipe I found I don't want to lose. So yummy, so easy, soo many rave reviews! For the people in my family who like less "kick" I put the jalapenos on top half way through cooking on half of it instead of mixing it in.
- 2 (453.59 g) package Jiffy cornbread mix, and ingredients needed for cornbread
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 354.88 ml precooked diced chicken
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, chopped
- 29.58 ml southwest seasoning
- Mix the cornbread mix with the ingredients listed on the box until well blended. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Put in a greased torte pan for 20-25 minutes for 350 degrees until toothpick is clean.