Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a pampered chef recipe I found I don't want to lose. So yummy, so easy, soo many rave reviews! For the people in my family who like less "kick" I put the jalapenos on top half way through cooking on half of it instead of mixing it in.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Jiffy cornbread mix, and ingredients needed for cornbread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups precooked diced chicken
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons southwest seasoning
- Mix the cornbread mix with the ingredients listed on the box until well blended. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Put in a greased torte pan for 20-25 minutes for 350 degrees until toothpick is clean.