1/7 Photos of Cheesy Chive and Onion Toasties/Jaffles
Here is a recipe for that age old appliance called a jaffle iron or you can use the new age appliance called a sandwich maker. This is a good camping recipe if you have a jaffle iron.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat frypan over high heat, ad oil and onion.
- 2Cook about 6 minutes till well browned, seta side to cool.
- 3In a small bowl, combine cheese, chives and onion.
- 4Divide this between 4 slices bread.
- 5Top with remaining bread and place in heated jaffle iron.
- 6Cook over low flame for 2 minutes till golden.
- 7OR use sandwich maker according to instruction booklet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chive and Onion Toasties/Jaffles
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 802.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g