Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Kraft Food Magazine. I though this sounded wonderful, but adapted it to my tastes
Make and share this Cheesy Chili Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Put all ingredients except cheese and sour cream in saucepan. Heat on high.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 25 minute.
- Stir in 1/3 of cheese.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top each bowl w/ 1 Tbsp sour cream.