Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Everyday Food. A great way to use up leftover chili.
Make and share this Cheesy Chili Hash Browns Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chili (either leftovers or store bought)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Divide chili among four ramekins or other individual sized oven proof dishes.
- Place potatoes in double layer of paper towels and squeeze out extra liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cilantro and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter potato mixture over chili. Place baking dishes on baking sheet and bake until potatoes are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.